Visitors coming to Dubai can change their present visit visa or tourist visa to the new one. They can also extend the validity of the present UAE Visa by following a certain procedure. The tourists can approach a travel agency in the UAE for visa change inside the country. For safety, you should reach out to travel agencies before the expiry of the existing visa. It is easy because you can do everything online.
The cost of the application will be different for different UAE Visas depending on the type of visa and its validity.
Documents Required for Visa Change Inside the Country
- Valid passport copy
- Passport photograph
- Old visa tourist or canceled visa copy
- On arrival, nationalities would only need a Passport copy and photograph if they have entered UAE utilizing the on-arrival facility.
- If the visa was applied for by a relative or friend, they may need to provide a copy of their residence visa.
Fees For Visa Change Inside the Country
The process of inside visa change the country in Dubai is simple, and it is called the in-out process. However, the charges for visa change or extension may be different depending on the type, validity, and tourist agency.
- Tourist to visit visa for Abu Dhabi Will cost you AED 1050 for one month package
- Tourist to visit visa for Dubai Will cost you AED 1750 for one month package
- Tourist to visit visa for Abu Dhabi Will cost you AED 1350 for three months package
- Tourist to visit visa for Dubai Will cost you AED 2150 for a three-month package
- Employment cancellation for one month will cost you AED 1050
- Employment cancellation for three months will cost you AED 1350
Types of Visa Change Processes
There are two types of visa change processes. The first one is by road and the second one is from the airport to the airport.
Visa Change By Road
- Applicants are taken to Oman From the UAE on a tourist bus with an Oman visa.
- Once the applicants reach the UAE border, the immigration team of the UAE will stamp an exit seal in the passport of the applicant for a charge of 35 AED.
- Go through the checkpoint of the Oman border, where they will stamp the in-out seal for a charge of 50 AED.
- Applicants should ensure that they will send the exit seal to their agent.
- Go to your hotel in Oman and wait for your agency to inform you about the status of your UAE visa.
- If the visa is approved, you will be sent back to the UAE border by bus. There will be a biometric scan of the eyes before the entry seal stamp on the passport.
This method takes 3 to 5 days
Airport to Airport Visa Change
It is a fast process and takes a maximum of one day. Many applicants opt for this method to get their Visa changed in one day.
- Purchase the Dubai visa change package from the tourist agency.
- The agency issues the ticket to Kuwait or Muscat, depending on flight availability.
- As the visa change package is allowed from Dubai International Airport, you will have to Fly Dubai or Gulf Air. You should be at the airport at least 3 hours before your flight’s scheduled time.
- Reach to the Hala counter positioned on the 1st floor of the airport. Give them your ticket and passport. They will stamp seals ‘ok to accept pax’, the ‘visa change’, and ‘without deposit’ on your ticket. Make the payment for the service charge of 100 AED.
- Continue to the Respective Airline check-in counter with the seals stamped on your ticket. Obtain your boarding pass and go to the immigration counter for a biometric scan of your eyes and the exit seal to be stamped on your passport. In case if someone holds an expired visa, you will have to pay charges.
- The next important step is to send the exit stamp to the travel agency, and it should not be missed.
- Ensure that you are at the boarding gate at least one and a half-hour before the expected departure. Board the flight.
Arrival at Oman or Kuwait
- Depending on your flight you may reach Kuwait International airport, if so, you don’t need to leave the flight. Be seated in the same flight that will go to Sharjah International Airport.
- If you reach Muscat International Airport, leave the flight and get the stamps on your boarding pass and go to Sharjah on the same flight.
Arrival at Dubai International Airport, UAE
Go to Dubai International Airport and wait for the update of your visa by the agency.
After confirmation, go to the immigration counter and finish the final step.
These all steps will happen when you choose Reputed and Best Visa Agency in Dubai
There are two methods of changing visas inside the country in Dubai. Hopefully, you have got the relevant guide in this article.